"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This procedure will also smooth out minor imperfections in the wood.
- At first, these cracks are only minor imperfections, but left unattended, they can develop into major headaches.
- Reconditioned to its original Chevrolet standards, including minor production-line imperfections.
- The plan contained its minor imperfections.
- In contrast, fluid bearings self-correct for minor imperfections.
- Some of the goods are imperfect, but the minor imperfections are not marked, so every item should be inspected carefully.
- But in any case, both said it was a minor imperfection.
- Recontouring is an effective method to correct minor imperfections, such as:
- The way her smile lit up her face erased all memory of those minor imperfections.
- It also works really well on stray hairs, dust spots, or other minor imperfections.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.