"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I only see the market going up from here, perhaps with a few minor glitches along the way."
- But the coordination of film and live music proceeded with only minor glitches.
- The most important motive for correcting the minor glitches is history.
- Shortly after the incident, another executive states that it happened due to a "minor glitch".
- As workers change the type of part each machine makes, they also note and record every minor glitch, no matter how slight.
- "I think this is more than just a minor glitch."
- He's the first one to point out a minor technical glitch and the last guy to want to get on board with a new program.
- Once it got past those minor glitches, the program sailed.
- But in the complicated process of transition, there was a minor glitch.
- I came here myself to sort out what looked like a minor glitch.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.