"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If true, that law is not a minor flaw in scientific reasoning.
- They commented that the game was easily worth the low price despite some minor flaws.
- Yet these are minor flaws in an otherwise accomplished book.
- He also has what others view as minor flaws in his personality.
- But let me focus on the book's virtues before I talk about its minor flaws.
- But these are minor flaws in my plan; however it comes out, I shall win.
- The committee found certain minor flaws but, other than those, it was given an exceptional rating.
- Correcting these minor flaws would make it an even better place to visit.
- But these are minor flaws among the novel's powerful achievements.
- It also doesn't help that one of the "minor" flaws is apparently bad call quality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.