"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For example, vermouth, a minor but necessary ingredient in dry martinis, now sells for about $7 a bottle.
- Sliced raw branzino (Italian sea bass) got us going, and it showed how one apparently minor ingredient can transform a dish.
- Mämmi is also used as minor ingredient in a mämmi-beer by Laitilan Wirvoitusjuomatehdas.
- The pills themselves were a combination of aloe, ginger, and soap, with some other more minor ingredients.
- It is used as a minor (1-2%) ingredient in shoe polish and also in some inks and dyes.
- Ethylene glycol may also be one of the minor ingredients in screen cleaning solutions, along with the main ingredient isopropyl alcohol.
- Of course, if fat is only a very minor ingredient, the type used is not of serious health consequence.
- It applies only to organic crops, not synthetic materials, and is limited to minor ingredients (5 percent or less) within a product.
- Bacon may be eaten smoked, boiled, fried, baked, or grilled, or used as a minor ingredient to flavour dishes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.