"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The compound appears to have various stereoisomers as minor fractions.
- The payment is now a minor fraction of that.
- In the current trillion-dollar budget, it would be a minor fraction of 1 percent.
- This budget was a minor fraction of what the other teams had available.
- In most cases, spokesmen for tax-exempt organizations acknowledged, the sums at risk are small and represent only a minor fraction of their operating budgets.
- Everyone recognized that the proletariat was but a minor fraction of the population.
- After reaching a respectable but minor fraction of light speed, instead of going into straight-line decel, the scout turned.
- In the case of minor fractions derived from blood, each individual is directed to follow their own conscience on whether these are acceptable.
- Other uses by category were relatively minor fractions.
- All that took very little time and involved only a minor fraction of the secretary's full program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.