"minor" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These boarders were always a minor element, never more than 14.
- Other new minor elements were also added such as new bosses.
- "Sometimes, a seemingly minor element may prove of vast importance."
- Correcting a minor element would throw into doubt the whole paper, he said.
- On the cover, the circle-A could be seen as a minor element in the background.
- There also are the three so-called minor or secondary elements, needed in much smaller amounts.
- In some cases the sensor is a very minor element of the mechanism.
- She seems to think this was only a minor element in his decisions.
- There are also side missions and a number of other minor exploratory elements.
- A minor element in one story becomes central in another.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.