"minister" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two months later a former defense minister was shot dead.
- From 1981 up to 1985 he was minister of defense.
- "The problem has been taken care of," he told the defense minister.
- He also served as minister of defense between 1954 and 1955.
- He became minister of defense, for three months starting in May, 1978.
- But I cannot forget that he used to be the minister of defense.
- If your defense minister doesn't represent the official government, who does?
- When a recent meeting ran long, the defense minister stood up to excuse himself.
- There weren't many men whom the defense minister could speak to and feel comfortable with.
- The defense minister would be chosen from the military's officers.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.