"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Find handy tips for buying and storing meat, milk, cheese, and other perishables.
- Most students have access to a refrigerator where they can store yogurt, milk, fruit or vegetables and a low-fat dip.
- And it lets you store extra milk for future use.
- You can store milk in the refrigerator or freezer for times when someone else will be taking care of your baby.
- We asked about renting a room refrigerator for storing milk and juice for the kids.
- They carried their supplies in metal buckets of the sort used elsewhere to store milk.
- When storing milk for home use, wash your hands before expressing (pumping).
- There is a legend - with variations - about the discovery of cheese by an Arab trader who used this method of storing milk.
- Shopkeepers, they say, do not have the facilities to store milk for nine days, and consumers are not getting as fresh a product.
- Milk room or milk house, to store milk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.