"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Coffee, oranges, apples, fresh warm bread, thick creamy milk - she couldn't believe the luxury of it all.
- The goat produces a thick, aromatic and high-fat milk.
- Phocids produce thick, fat-rich milk that allows them to provide their pups with large amounts of energy in a short period.
- She hurled another rock at the hyena, and then drank the rest of the thick curdled milk.
- The tea was brewing and he sweetened it with thick condensed milk and brown sugar.
- The meat of a mature coconut is grated and the "thick" milk is extracted.
- It looks like gray, thick milk and is sweet and sour at the same time.
- I suppose that thick milk and concentrated hypochlorite solution might get hot enough to make steam pressure, rupturing a vessel.
- To balance its fiery flavour, it is sometimes served with amasi (thick sour milk).
- In the cells between the sheets, there is an opaque white liquid (think of thick milk).
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.