"milk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Such parents might be under the impression that they are giving their children creamy milk because they are so kind.
- Stripey eyes, black hair, skin like creamy milk, lush red lips.
- There was no tea to drink - just big mugs of cold creamy milk.
- Guests try samples of the chocolate ranging from creamy milk to robust dark and everything in between.
- She washed it down with a long swallow of the creamy milk.
- Dageus slid a mug of creamy milk across the table to her.
- Then they all sat down to their breakfast of boiled eggs and creamy milk.
- Peggy got a small meal for them all, and they drank Daisy's creamy milk.
- He went off, and the children heard the welcome sound of the creamy milk splashing into a saucepan, for they still had no milking-pail.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.