"merchant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Did you ever see the man from the merchant bank again?"
- Like a merchant bank, the companies plan to provide capital in return for a share of the profits or increased value.
- My father has arranged for me to spend a year in a merchant bank there.
- Now you're going to have to go into a merchant bank because that's the best I can do for you'.
- On the one hand it became a merchant bank serving financial, commercial, and industrial companies.
- I don't care whether you want to be a merchant bank or a true intermediary.
- The merchant bank is no longer considered vulnerable to a takeover.
- So what's the future for Bebo run by a merchant bank?
- By 1990, it had distinguished itself as the fastest growing merchant bank in the country.
- The talks have caused problems for the respected British merchant bank, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.