"member" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Ordinary citizens can also urge their members of Congress to pass the act.
- But she didn't resent the union urging its members to vote Democratic.
- The opposition has urged its members to observe the law.
- The union also said it would urge its members to once again participate in the joint programs.
- We have urged our members to participate in task force focus groups and the coming community meetings.
- The pilots' union is urging its 6,400 members at United to approve the plan.
- President Clinton urged members of the conference committee to reach a bipartisan agreement.
- He would simply urge members of his own party not to use it as a do-or-die campaign issue.
- Leaders of both parties are urging their members to hit certain messages with constituents.
- Wilson addressed the Senate again in 1919 when he urged members to support his peace treaty.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.