"member" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Carver helped gather enough evidence to send several members to prison.
- Last Sunday, when the united front, which is now a political party, sent members to invite the boy to a rally, he refused.
- The three first of these send members to Parliament.
- Nor will it send members of the building's staff to clean the area.
- Agriculture has become less viable, which is one of the reasons why families have turned to crafts and sending members to other places to work.
- The Australian success sent members of the delegation running down from their seats, screaming in joy.
- In the Netherlands, four parties have, more than once, sent members into the cabinet.
- All states were to send members in proportion to their size.
- Most recently they sent members to the international competition in Florida.
- He sent members of his staff to Europe to collect information on foreign labor force trends.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.