"melt" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A half century melted away, and they were all 18 again.
- To her right the red wall seemed to melt away.
- Every time they try to find your army, you melt away.
- Respect for the President and his office had melted away.
- As a result, the Government's case has seemed to melt away.
- In turn stage two will melt away when the time comes.
- The years seemed to melt away; part of him had come home.
- That she would show him how the years could be made to melt away.
- Summer was melting away, and we made the most of it.
- The look on the baby's father's face made a piece of her heart melt away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.