"meet" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They met together at the end of the 1830s and early 1840s.
- The school community met together for service in the church once a week.
- The group of eight leaders met together from 6 to 8 June 2007.
- "The question is whether we're going to meet and work together," the President said.
- "Perhaps I should also come along with him, so that we can all meet together."
- They met at the rear of the old home and together tried a door there.
- There is a range of challenges here which we can only meet together.
- I understand that the publishers have been meeting together also like us.
- Making this clear to people is perhaps the greatest challenge that we must meet together.
- After the conference it was agreed that military leaders of the three countries would meet together often, for further discussion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.