"medicine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "There's a medicine chest on the wall just before the door to the head," I told him.
- She went away, and pulled on one section of the mirror, which opened to a medicine chest.
- On the other side of the window hung the medicine chest.
- We figure he must have opened the medicine chest and seen the bottle.
- I asked, peering over the top of my medicine chest.
- He rose to his feet and moved over to the medicine chest.
- She went over there high on drugs, and saw the situation as an opportunity to stock her medicine chest.
- The small medicine chest had everything in it that might be needed.
- Then he went to the medicine chest again, this time for a very different purpose.
- I always looked in her medicine chest,' he was saying.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.