"medicine" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Genomic Medicine Institute is part of the Cleveland Clinic, which is a non-profit organization.
- Individual studies carried out at the Genomic Medicine Institute are supported by a variety of other funding mechanisms, including federal support and charitable donations.
- Research at the Genomic Medicine Institute is focused on translational genomic medicine.
- A project of the United States National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- NOLS WMI (Wilderness Medicine Institute) has also been regularly running 3, 5 and 10 day first aid courses.
- Billings is currently director and chief science officer of El Camino Hospital's Genomic Medicine Institute.
- U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- The Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI) is a $153 million dollar medical research centre that opened in April 2009.
- A service of the National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health.
- He received a grant for training in tropical diseases and bacteriology in the Tropical Medicine Institute of London and Edinburgh.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.