"medal" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three years later in 1985 she collected a third winners' medal in that competition.
- He collected a winners' medal from that competition, playing as wing-forward.
- Ryan collected a second provincial winners' medal as Cork won by 0-23 to 3-12.
- Julin featured in both legs of the following year's final and collected a winners' medal.
- He did come on as a substitute and collected an All-Ireland medal following a 2-11 to 1-11 victory.
- Capello made a 'call me' sign as Carrick walked past his seat to collect the winner's medal.
- Brennan collected a second All-Ireland medal following a 3-11 to 0-3 victory.
- Cork, however, won with relative ease by 1-14 to 0-12 and Carey collected a winners' medal in that competition.
- Three years later in 1966 Doyle was captain again as he collected a sixth winners' medal in the competition.
- Rooney collected his first Premier League title winner's medal at the end of the 2006-07 season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.