"meat" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't think I'll ever buy meat from the store, despite the 34-mile round trip and the higher price.
- They lived off their gardens and only had to buy meat.
- Americans are now buying less red meat and much more chicken.
- Teachers from all over the city would stop in after school to buy meat butchered by the students.
- Your bank account will also get a little healthier if you stop buying meat.
- No one buys fresh meat from the butcher, he points out.
- "They are saying to buy meat with no salmonella costs us more money and it's not worth it."
- You can also buy meat to take home at the retail butcher shop.
- "Perhaps next no one will want to buy meat."
- The Japanese government, he said, indicated it would probably buy meat that was tested with the same equipment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.