"measure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most effective way to force a reduction of the violence on both sides is to take punitive economic measures.
- The problem is that punitive measures to force healthy behavior do not usually work.
- These punitive measures were later extended to most of the other colonies as well.
- Pressure was building for punitive measures against Swiss economic interests.
- "We need to get the punitive measures taken off the table."
- It's much easier to take punitive measures against "foreign" companies.
- "That's where we ought to direct our efforts instead of looking at more punitive measures."
- This was a punitive measure directed against these countries for their support of Israel during that war.
- Rather, we seem to reserve such punitive measures for our own industry.
- We focus more on education or changing behavior than punitive measures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.