"measure" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We must take more effective measures to protect the security of our staff," he added.
- This table shows you just how effective simple measures can be.
- We've taken ample and effective measures to make sure you can't find us.
- He had to have some more effective measure against them.
- Sanctions by the Union itself would appear here to be the most effective measure.
- Who can be against such a simple and effective measure?
- I think it will be the most effective measure we have ever taken.
- It is high time, therefore, that effective measures were taken.
- This requires effective measures in the areas of both energy production and use.
- Many effective measures could be quickly carried out and in place by this summer.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.