"meaning" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "And for far too many people, freedom remains a word without meaning."
- Years ago, Park was living a life without meaning, despite being married with a baby boy.
- But her words drifted around in his mind without meaning.
- But this does not mean week one was without meaning.
- You can live out your days in terror, without meaning.
- Men could die in the city streets like this, without purpose or meaning.
- He seemed, throughout the greater part of his letter, to be talking without much meaning.
- He looked at me, his mouth curved in a smile without meaning.
- Life is not long enough for a faith without meaning.
- She had decided as the months went by that life was without meaning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.