"matter" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In almost all of these cases, whether money matters has been a central issue.
- As in all money matters, the most important question is: How much?
- Women have a lot of sense, you know, when it comes to money matters.
- These included things like money matters and how the children were doing at school.
- The problems in the 1820s were often related to money matters.
- The whole exercise was based on money matters, rather than reality.
- She went on more easily: 'I know you are in trouble about money matters.
- Says money matters, "but is not the driving force of the economy."
- Your money matters have nothing to do with me now.
- So while money matters, colleges obviously have something else in mind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.