"match" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her father struck a match and looked at his watch.
- To strike a match was but the matter of a moment.
- The old man came on into the room, striking a match.
- All either of them needed was for someone to strike a match.
- She is like a person striking a match that will not light, I thought.
- I struck a match and held it close to him.
- Then he struck a match, and his looks fell upon two living eyes.
- I took a chance and struck a match, holding it up.
- Yet, certainly, it was too light to strike a match.
- It was very dark in there so I struck a match.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.