"market" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had been out of the labor market for 20 years.
- Too often, the young men fall quickly out of the labor market.
- The labor market has been no friend to young people like her.
- In many areas, though, women remain at the lower end of the labor market.
- Yet this did not lead to a happy labor market.
- We also talked about the labor market and the part that the students take in it.
- The greater problem, he said, was in housing and the labor market.
- A key one would be a stable labor market with good job training.
- At this point conditions in the labor market are probably the worst they have been for almost 20 years.
- Just a year ago, America's labor market was the envy of the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.