"market" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The first house past the market square on the far side.
- You can begin to see the market square on down to your left then.
- She also had to go out, to the market square.
- We went through the center of town, where the well and the market square were.
- "I came to ask if you wanted to take a walk up to the market square."
- Another got a fire going in the center of the market square.
- Over the years the market square has been the commercial, social and political center of the city.
- Around 1840, a public well was opened in the market square.
- Market Square was built by the military in the 1800's.
- The market square is one of the biggest in the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.