"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four out of five think the economy will get better under John Major.
- But she did not need John Major to tell her what was going on.
- John Major shaved carefully for the second time that day.
- John Major and his friends think they have weathered the storm of their lives.
- "John Major will be a superb leader of this country," she said.
- John Major balances his economic package, but the right one's always lower, oh yes.
- It was what John Major had told them to say.
- That is what the campaign was like for John Major.
- John Major looks set to remain on his perch - although he is by no means secure.
- John Major says there'll be no change to the Government's economic policies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.