"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He became a major in the regiment on 15 August 1804.
- He was promoted to major on 1 November 1803 after eight years as a captain.
- While in that department he was promoted to major on May 31, 1856.
- "Makes sense," the major on the ground told his wing commander.
- But it was a major on the screen this time and the place looked larger.
- By 1857 he was a major on the engineer staff.
- He was promoted to major on July 1, 1964 and retired in 1967.
- After the war he was promoted to major on November 22, 1860.
- In 1853 he became a major on the General Staff.
- It would be 25 years before his next promotion, to major on April 23, 1890.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.