"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was also the best finish at a major for Mickelson.
- But there was nothing Bolan could do about the major for the time being.
- He commanded that unit as a major for nine years.
- And technically, you have been a major for two years.
- "In some cases a government may not want to work with a major for image reasons," Lichtblau says.
- "And how do you decide what's major enough for everyone to get it?"
- It also meant that Woods would end the year without a major for the first time since 2004.
- "Financial concerns are really major for them because they have no opportunity to earn money," she said.
- In 1829, he was named major for the island's militia.
- I indulged without the guilt, which is so major for me.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.