"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Apple definitely isn't my cup 'o tea, so to speak, but always sad to see such a major innovator pass away.
- He is considered to be a major innovator in denim.
- He was a major innovator of the bebop style of drumming.
- He was one of the major innovators of the free jazz movement of the 1960s.
- Woolf is considered a major innovator in the English language.
- All of the major innovators have been examined in detail, but there were many other painters who received no recognition at all.
- He's learned all the lessons of all the major innovators on bass, and still he sounds like him.
- It was a major innovator and training ground in manufacturing technology in this decade (and several after).
- The basic reality is that Apple is clearly the major innovator in a new market segment.
- Baudelaire is one of the major innovators in French literature.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.