"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the division's first major entry into the popular SUV market.
- In fact, lemon-lime is so big that it's a wonder Pepsi didn't have a major entry earlier.
- In this show's catalog, however, the major entries, including two memoirs, are all written by women.
- Random House is another major entry into the field.
- Before Sunday night's awards ceremony, the festival has several major entries yet to unveil.
- He might have led a spade, which would have, as it happened, removed a major entry from the dummy.
- There is one major entry and one major exit to the city.
- Results appear in the "usage notes" accompanying major entries.
- For instance, subdivision under major entries of the index is desirable to ensure that information in the text can be located without delay.
- Some personal letters, a list of people and phone numbers, but the major entry is a diary.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.