"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We are not seeing a major swing in credit habits," he said.
- The approach is to discuss hands that were of particular interest, or that caused major swings in a match.
- The earth went through major climatic swings over the course of 200 to 400 million years.
- Therefore, he says, the odds now of a major swing in one direction or another are slight.
- A major leftward swing in British politics was taking place.
- During the 1970s there was a major swing in the attitudes of many economists and politicians.
- The effects of the union action caused a major swing in voting intention.
- Who cared about a major swing in our world's politics when Joanna was starting to turn over on her belly?
- Typically, such businesses are less vulnerable to major swings in profitability than manufacturers.
- What could have been a major swing was nothing more than a blip on the screen.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.