"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Watching movies at the cinemas was a major pastime and recreation activity.
- More than this, though, the durability of these figures suggests that, along with work, family and shopping, self-criticism may be a major American pastime.
- Wrestling, horseback riding, and hunting were his major pastimes.
- "Inventing alcoholic drinks is a major pastime of the expatriate community," Harry said to her.
- As with most other Dominican towns, baseball is a major pastime in Estebanía.
- Drinking seems to have been a major pastime.
- Sport is a major recreational pastime among the community.
- Eating out, one of the city's major pastimes, has never been cheaper as restaurants simplify menus and trim back their prices.
- By the early 1910s, ski jumping was a major pastime during winter, with small ski jumps being built all around the town.
- In case you've forgotten, that particular gentleman's major pastime seems to consist of seeking out and killing demons.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.