"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was likely to need a third very shortly as I'd prepared a major diversion for him.
- This is the moment at which a major diversion is necessary.
- "We see this as a major diversion in trying to get plutonium out of commerce," he said in an interview.
- The letter has now turned into a major diversion.
- Even though Silver Tower had just participated in a major diversion a thousand miles away, the station was not fully capable.
- What better way to do it than a major diversion like this.
- Whether she was actively seeking a major diversion from her own personal problems she didn't know.
- We planned your escape carefully, creating a major diversion using the remaining assets.
- I'm going to get you to the Skegge, Captain; then we need a major diversion.
- It provided a major diversion in the otherwise dismal routine of working in a fish packing plant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.