"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He predicted major cuts in spending for at least two weeks.
- The administration official said the Mayor had not made a final decision on another major cut: $16 million for increasing security at schools.
- Employees reported that major cuts were made in payroll hours.
- With the end of the cold war, everyone agrees that there's going to be major cuts.
- "These companies will be looking for efficiencies, but I don't see major cuts in research and development."
- The major cuts still would come from social, labor, education and veterans' programs.
- The major cut in the Federal payroll for 1.6 million workers will probably come through privatization.
- But eventually there must be either a large tax increase or major cuts in popular programs.
- For the moment, the county government has not made any major cuts in service.
- Without major cuts in those areas, he added, a "15-month plan is incomplete and would put off our problem until another day."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.