"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It seems unlikely that there was any major community on the site of the original or the current villages.
- This, however, did not help those who lived far from any major community.
- Most elevations are named after the major community to be found on them.
- A major community of them lives in the Forgotten City.
- In this, they were one of the first major commercial communities on the internet to offer such a service.
- I know of no major religious community that does not foster those, when rightly understood.
- By 1351, 60 major and 150 smaller Jewish communities had been destroyed.
- By 1783, there were at least three major communities of Cherokee in the region.
- If you look in practice at what other major communities around the world are focusing their research on, then it is the same as ours.
- Likely, it will become a major suburban community with population that may reach (the total of the two areas) 100,000 residents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.