"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was also involved in politics, having contributed to numerous candidates from both major US political parties.
- The savings made possible with this service can reach 80% compared to the major US wireless carriers.
- In May 2007, senators from both major U.S. political parties drafted legislation to make the review public.
- Ten major U.S. and international airlines serve the airport.
- He has traveled throughout the major US.
- "This market has emerged," he said, "as more conducive to major U.S. studios."
- However, Tunstall had decided to sign with a US major, and initially passed up the offer.
- K2 is a major U.S. based ski manufacturing company.
- Several major U.S. and state highways converge in the area to provide easy access to the interstate highway system.
- Others entered the field, and by 1971 catalog sales of major U.S. firms exceeded more than $250 million in postal revenue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.