"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "It was a major sacrifice on her part, and it meant a lot."
- It doesn't have to be about major sacrifices.
- There was a time when families would make major sacrifices to pay for children's college.
- Most of the science educators in this group actually make major financial sacrifices to do their work.
- To fit on the Game Boy major sacrifices had to be made.
- While the tuition is low compared to the cost of other private schools, it represents a major sacrifice for many.
- I've had to sacrifice that for the team and we've all made major sacrifices.
- "It has been the major sacrifice of this election."
- There were major and minor sacrifices at each month-end feast.
- The major sacrifice would have been children, mostly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.