"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In old age several major losses may occur within a short space of time.
- The major loss seemed to be one of the men.
- "And we still use these, for patients with major loss."
- "His death represents a major loss for the medical community."
- Had several major losses in a short period of time.
- They'd feel a sense of major loss if they had to throw this stuff away.
- For a man who was a star in Japan, this could be a major loss of face.
- This process has caused a major loss of land on the island.
- Not that he could fault himself for his one major loss.
- Older adults often have many major losses within a short period of time.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.