"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Both sides suffered major casualties, each army having lost more than half of its troops during the fight.
- There were no major casualties on a day in which only four men broke par.
- June 6, 1944 was the first bombing with major civilian casualties.
- International fears of violence grew, but no major casualties were reported.
- After some success at night, the Rifles sustained major casualties in day attacks.
- Its major casualty was the credibility of a popular President.
- "They may be the first major casualty of Taiwan," he said.
- For example, transportation aid was a major casualty five years ago.
- Remarkably enough, so far there had been no major casualties.
- The company did not seem to have taken major casualties yet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.