"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said there had been "enough preliminary hearings" on the property to rule out any major glitches.
- The project has so far encountered "no major glitches."
- The turnout was large and the voting went smoothly, with no major glitches or security problems reported.
- But last Wednesday, a major glitch struck the talks.
- There is at least one major glitch in this elegant picture.
- Auto Observer said there was one major technological glitch in the program.
- Several candidates interviewed reported no major glitches, but this is clearly a Beta-test election.
- Sir, we've got a major glitch in the comm.
- But the sting operation ran into a major glitch.
- But until recently, there has been a major glitch in this concept.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.