"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These factors point to some major flaws in the Canadian system.
- A major flaw in a movie, that should be a well established fact.
- A major flaw in the game was its load time.
- The plan was good enough, but had two major flaws.
- If there are any major flaws to his game on either side of the ball, we've yet to see them.
- But what if the inspection comes back with major flaws?
- No, the major flaw with the site is that our parents are now using it.
- And may I point out a major flaw in most stores, not just this one.
- There seems to be a major flaw in your argument.
- Now, although the final report is months from publication, even most critics say the study seems to have no major flaws.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.