"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, major defects existing at the time of the sale are another matter.
- Of these, 23 also had a major congenital defect that might have caused the oxygen problem.
- This was a considered a major defect among early critics.
- The current system, although far superior to what went before, has two major defects.
- This was due to two major defects in the design.
- And here as elsewhere the reader comes up against one of the book's major defects.
- The panel's conclusions and report are marred by other major defects.
- There are two major defects, to which some of my fellow Members have already referred.
- I hear that there are major structural defects here.
- We now have the beginning of the ability to correct major defects in utero.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.