"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Volition aimed for a quality release, and promised to deliver a product without major bugs.
- "I wanted to pick up any major bugs now," Mitexi said, and pulled herself the rest of the way up the ladder.
- This was widely reported as a major bug in the system.
- "We only have three major bugs to solve," says Chris.
- The first PAL release had a number of major bugs.
- This situation is an open source community that has found a major bug.
- You might not be surprised to hear that there is a major bug in the endnote support in Pages.
- I know of filing at least 4 major bugs that literally broke running zones, vm's they were not.
- One major bug would cause the player's system files to uninstall when the game itself was removed.
- Often the graphics will only be partially implemented, and major bugs may still be evident.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.