"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the first time a school honored a major culture still alive.
- In addition, early modern Western women married at quite high ages (typically mid to late 20s) relative to other major traditional cultures.
- There were five major cultures involved in this timeline, each of them with their own calendar system:
- In response, the College added requirements for courses in "major cultures" during the 1980s.
- Through history Sousse has come under the rule of 5 major cultures.
- We are about to see a major culture, America, discard a major science, physics.
- This coupled with its small population make it hard for a major rugby culture to emerge.
- The major religious cultures are working toward the same goal - the brotherhood of man.
- Switzerland lies at the crossroads of several major European cultures.
- Each of the major Polynesian cultures has its own section, centered on a traditional village.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.