"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His major thesis is that existence precedes essence.
- This generally requires the completion of a major thesis, which has to be assessed externally by experts in the field of study.
- "I had one major thesis," he said.
- Ryan's second major thesis is that the rough-and-tumble urban democracy of the Jacksonian era represented an admirable vision relevant to our own time.
- For the higher doctorate, the candidate writes a major thesis and has to defend it orally at a formal disputation.
- Pre-college students are required to write a major senior thesis, which they read and defend before a panel of teachers.
- The program includes the completion of a major thesis to allow students to focus their studies on a topic of particular interest to them.
- And it's not - I suspect this is Klein's major thesis, and the novel's unifying element, insofar as it has one - a pretty picture.
- His major thesis is that people living in different places during different periods have different concepts of territorial space.
- Walker's major thesis was that "a determined air attack, once launched, is most difficult, if not impossible to stop when directed against land objectives."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.