"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If one began with fear and hate as the major premise, one would have to go on to the conclusion.
- The true basis of the decision is often an "inarticulate major premise" outside the law.
- It appears in the major premise along with the middle term and not the minor term.
- Your major premise, however, is: he's a dangerous kind of man.
- A sign that we haven't chosen the major premise well.
- This is the major premise on which belief and practice are based.
- "The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
- The Northern Dimension is a major premise in the political field.
- His argument was based on two major premises; the inherent goodness of man, and the basic human need for approval.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.