"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, a major assumption of those who reject both these models tends to be.
- Hoyle's major assumption is that the school as a social system can be creative.
- The first section of the plan developed all the major assumptions upon which it was based.
- More recent attempts have been made by academics and scholars who challenge these major assumptions.
- Assuming she was willing... which might be a major assumption on his part.
- But within months of the invasion, the plan's major assumptions for those predictions had already been shattered by policy decisions.
- The report, however, was based on a major assumption that has since been the subject of dispute.
- And what was the major assumption they had all made?
- This is a well founded major assumption, common to all dating methods based on radioactive decay.
- A major assumption is that available resources are the limiting factor in determining the maximum growth rate of a plant species.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.