"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the city was involved in a court case to try to close "major loopholes" in the regulations.
- "This seems to be a major loophole," she said.
- The original Senate ethics bill included looser restrictions and major loopholes.
- But there are also three major loopholes in the spending-limit rules.
- The other major loophole illuminated during the campaign concerned the amount of money candidates may write off for complying with the law.
- The exemption of private gun transfers from the waiting period is a major loophole.
- The bad news is that your defense lawyers have lost a major loophole.
- Shoreline laws now contain major loopholes, and communities often compete for protection programs.
- "The minimum square footage requirement is a major loophole in an otherwise good program," he said.
- The commission thinks the agreement, due to be replaced in October, has a major loophole, however.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.