"major" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The major phase of the move will come before the year 2000, probably in 1998.
- These legs might be seen as leading into the next major phase, based on bodies of dancers.
- What are the major phases a product goes through before appearing on the market?
- The center will be built in three major phases over a period of five to seven years.
- There have been several major phases of development theory since 1945.
- There have been eight major phases in the last 20 million years.
- Federal solid waste law has gone through four major phases.
- Since the 1950s there have been three major phases of electronic data creation.
- This article describes the major phases of that systems engineering process.
- And so the second major phase of his film career stands as a sequel to the first.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.